Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Great Escapade

In April, MAS launched their MAS Stimulus Package and well well well, they have successfully made it affordable for people like me to travel in comfort on their aircraft.

I have always like to travel with Malaysia Airlines because of the hospitality of the staff and the on-time flight schedule compared to the other airline company but sadly, before MAS introduced their promotional fare, the only choice for me to travel then by air was with the other airline company due to budget problems but now, I can now fly with MAS again. Thanks to the MAS Stimulus Package!


"If you could travel anywhere, which MAS Stimulus Package will you use and why?"


Well, if I could travel anywhere using MAS Stimulus Package, I would choose to use the KIDS FLY FREE STIMULUS PACKAGE and fly us to Hong Kong where my husband and I can take him to Disneyland. Every child loves Disneyland and with the MAS KIDS FLY FREE STIMULUS PACKAGE, it will really give us an opportunity to let him fly and visit the magical kingdom and have the magical experience which my husband and I did not have when we were young. Travelling by air has always been an issue with us when it comes to budgeting but now, with MAS KIDS FLY FREE STIMULUS PACKAGE, it will no longer be a problem.


Friends posing infront of the infamous Disneyland castle.. when will it be my turn with my family? =)

I will no longer have to sit and watch my friends go one by one to Disneyland. I, too will get to travel with my whole family, get to save money and travel in comfort on our national local aircraft


In fact, I have just travelled on MAS with my son back home to Penang last two weeks ago and as you can see, his happy face while waiting to board the plane.


Travelling with MAS as a single parent has really provide me a pleasant experience where mother and child and elderly people are allowed first on the aircraft and the convenience of getting to push the stroller all the way to the aircraft door instead trying to juggle between climbing stairs, folding and unfolding the stroller and holding on to the child.

On our early 645am flight back to KLIA from Penang -Sunrise


So MAS is the way to go and with the MAS Stimulus Package choices, holidays are made affordable, easier to plan and execute.

No comments: