Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Glutton

Mother-in-law was down in town again for the weekend and since I had to attend a dinner on Sat, we only managed to meet up with her tonight.

She was at Aunt Lin's as usual and when we reached, everybody was kind of waiting for us for dinner. We proceeded to Taman Desa food court where one of my fav food can be found there at a very very REASONABLE PRICE. The Xiu Loong Pao! 6 little paos for RM5! Tell me if that is a good deal compared to places like Dragon-i and other restaurants? and the best thing, it is actually freshly made by a China lady there and then. Hubby ordered 2 baskets for a table of 5.

I had the Loh Shee Fun and 1/4 of Hubby's as he could not finished his and well, and gobbled down at least a basket of that Xiu Loong Pao. *burp* and you know what was the best thing? I just had a very late lunch at about 430pm.

The late lunch had to be cooked no matter what because my mother would have nothing else to eat if I hadn't cooked. So I just whipped up two simple dishes, my signature minced pork with chilli padi and stir-fried vege with fried garlic, tossed with oyster sauce.

I couldn't believe myself when I finished my dinner and I was still eyeing the Bak Chang that Aunt Lin had wrapped. Couldn't help but pop one in after I came home. Ooh la la~ *innocent ** I am just a growing child ** grin*

Sometimes I can't believe my stomach ability to down things and still feel hungry. I am such a glutton!

Well, and how do you think my weekend night ended? Just right before I wanted to close my eyes and dozed off to lala land...

Jaden was already asleep when he let out two loud long farts which Hubby commented "Brilliant! Sucha genius! Playing the 2nd Symphony" and followed by Hubby's "FULL ORCHESTRA" which nearly gagged me silly. Just imagine, everything he ate for the day came out in the form of gas that lingers in an aircon room.

Somebody SAVE ME!

No comments: