Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Feeling o.Oh so excited!

I don't know why but I am feeling real excited about going back Penang this weekend. Another getaway with Jaden and my friends.

Most of the itinerary is set, Sat is mostly dedicated towards WeiWei's wedding and then Sun, a day of fun for Jaden and myself (with my childhood friends) and seafood and seafood and more seafood. Can't wait to get my arse over at Bukit Tambun for some cheap ass scrumptious meal of seafood that I was deprived of for the past 1 1/2 years.. padahal pulak, I just had seafood with Joy and gang but well, nothing compares to the seafood at Bukit Tambun.

Just too bad some friends can't make it back for this wedding.. *sigh* if not then the girls will be rather complete..

We were so over the place last time and now, at least all of us is in Asia.. except for Gwen.. although we were all over :-

Gwen -Melb
Schee -Gold Coast
PChern -Sydney
Evon -Penang / KL
Wei Wei -USA
me -KL

and now three out of the 6 girls are married women.. wonder whose next in line? My safe-test bet - I think it will be SChee.. Don't know why but am sure it will be.. and hopefully it jadi-lah! Gwen can be last for all I know..

o.Oh my Penang darlings, I am coming home!!!!!

No comments: