Friday, December 26, 2008

Shes on her trip back again

to Penang. Mother is now on her way back to Penang and I have never seen her packed faster than ever. She had readily packed her bags like two days ago and this morning when I woke up, she was all ready sitting on the couch waiting for me.


We reached the bus terminal at about 10am and sat at the lounge waiting. OK.. NOW I am not against gay people but when they are inconsiderately loud and keeps going on and on about which party or open house they are invited to and this one they don't like, that one they feel like slapping.. I FEEL LIKE SLAPPING HIM! HARLOW! It is 10am in the morning. It is freaking too early to start gossiping about all these loudly in the lounge where there are other people around who wants some peace. Lets just say he just kept talking to this one other friend of his, who I say is rather ok because the only thing he goes is Uh Huh..yes. oh.. thats it.. and that blubberhead continued on like no tomorrow. Even the aunty around who was sitting in front of him turned around to show a face of annoyance. Then when the bus came and all were lining up, the first in line were some family with kids quickly boarded the bus and went to sit at the lounge area. I am assuming, prolly that gay man had the lounge ticket seats and there he was again, grumbling and complaining that that should not have happened and they will just sit on the deck floor.. however after mom got up there, I saw the gay man sitting at the lounge with his friend. The mouth was still talking.. I am grateful I am not on that bus!

Now that mom has gone back to Penang, we are going to be just three of us for about a month before she comes back with dad for her monthly checkup and off she goes again back up north to celebrate CNY. This year, I doubt we are going anywhere but father-in-law's place, maybe Iz's but that will be it. Until we get Jaden his car seat, we shall not travel far.


I tried Jaden on this Maxi-Cosi child seat. It seems rather sturdy and nice but it is expensive. RM1596 is kind of off the budget even when they have 10% discount. Going to survey round and see if there are any baby shops that offers the same but at a much discounted rate. *sigh* Baby stuff can be really expensive! Even their small pair of shoes can cost up to RM80. Where la is the logic for such small pieces of clothing needed to make a baby suit cost as much as my dinner dress? Guess its time for F.O.S now.. =) cheapass mom!


No comments: