Sunday, December 21, 2008

Meeting Aiden Joseph Ramalingam

Hubby and I finally went to Thevi and Stuart's after a month long of delay in meeting Aiden Joseph Ramalingam.

The little boy had his baptism done early this morning and the SimonYap clan only went for the luncheon. Early mornings ain't really practiced much during weekends and also, we three had a very late night. Its always late nights with Jaden anyway who just wants to play and play and play.

Aiden is so cute looking. Hubby says Aiden has got a good blend of both parents' look unlike mine who resembles me nearly 98%. Even Shen commented that Jaden looks exactly like me.

At one month and a week old, Aiden is already looking very alert to his surrounding and the cutest thing ever, he was cooing to all of us that were in the room. AAAHHHH.. such cuteness I tell you! I love newborns! I love them babies. In fact, I love children.. cute, adorable, well behaved ones. Not those rude, spoilt type... those I want to slap each time I see them! *sigh* Brings back memories of Jaden when he was just about a month old then.. and look at him now.. he is one baby boy who has a mind of his own, demanding and ber-attitude! Everybody says that he looks like me.. if only they see how he behaves, they will say exactly like the father 99%.

Lunch tasted real good. Thevi and Stuart sure got hold of a very good caterer. Must get number! Must get number! Jaden was just distracted with the helium balloons. His very first time getting so near to a balloon.. You never know when a balloon could burst and hell, the burst still scare the living daylights out of me, so don't mention a baby. He would prolly be traumatised so that is why we don't let him near balloons if possible.

Back to Baby Aiden Joseph Ramalingam..isn't he a cutie?

a little photo courtesy of GaietyBlurAnn who was there earlier in the day with her hubs...


Anyway today was so freaking hot! One of the hottest day ever but that did not stop Hubby from buying back a whole roasted duck back for dinner. To feed his cravings that he has been mentioning for days.. and today finally! He got to lay his hands on the roasted duck! =)


I also got to ciao off now.. to join Hubby in for the feast he is having on dinner table. *wink* Will diet tomorrow!...

No comments: