Saturday, December 27, 2008

Jan5th Dress Mission complete for

Yesterday Jaden and I had lunch with Joy and Marc. We had banana leave rice because Joy has a craving for it and we had it on the day the sun was shinind down hard on us. I can feel the skin burning everytime the sun shines down. Things we'do to fufil cravings but since it was not Kanna's Curry House or Raju's as Joy mentioned, it was not very good for the price we paid but at least Marc got to taste what its like to eat rice from banana leaves.



Both of them then accompanied me to Cats and Whiskers to shop around since I am badly in need of a new dress to wear to Edwin's wedding. Jaden was pretty happy walking around, guided by Joy and Marc while his mother went on a frenzy searching for a right dress so she won't have to travel to millions of people infested malls to find for a dress that might costs her 3 figures instead of just 2. Finally, with Joy's opinions and my first impression of the dress = SWEET, I tried it on and voila, it fits, it won't fall off even if tugged softly.. and so, yea, I bought it and I can now say that I am kinda done with shopping for a dress for Edwin's wedding.

My next list on shopping is to shop for a hair curler which I found at Amcorp selling for RM240. I doubt that it should be that expensive as it is not branded like Philips or such. Going to try at MagicBoo and see if they have it at a cheaper price. Then prolly shop for some white opaque tights to go with my dress and go polish up my shoes for a while and YAY! I am ready to head home to Penang to look at least just human enough to show up at a wedding without scaring other guests away. =)

Marc has only a day left in Malaysia before he heads back to Japan to get enough rest and its back to the grind, which goes the same to most Malaysians who has been making use of their accumulated leaves for this festive seasons and endless long weekend breaks weeks after weeks. Guess December is a month full of holidays and everybody just wants to have fun!

Mom, too, I guess is now having fun at home while it means I, too is back to the grind of keeping the house's cleanliness in order. *sigh* Speaking of that, I have tonnes of dishes to wash, soiled diapers to throw at the bins downstairs, water to heat up, laundry to do and keep and a baby to bathe and all, room and air-con to be clean.. so its ciao time for me now while Jaden is still glued to his Elmo VCD.

No comments: