Saturday, November 1, 2008

Ms Yeoh in town!

My bestfriend is back here in M'sia. Shes in KL at the moment for Julian's wedding. *sigh* I was all so excited, can't-wait-to-meet-up with her tomorrow but guess her plans are all filled up. Afterall, running around KL and getting ready for a wedding dinner aint very relaxing. Made plans to meet up for a while on Sunday. Hopefully somewhere in PJ and not the mad KL city.

Can't wait to sit down and catch up. I missed that little girl so much. The last time I saw of her was last Dec when she came to stay at my place with Sam before the girls headed off to Bangkok for a shopping week.

*life of a not-married woman* they could just run everywhere around the globe and not to worry about the babies at home!


**updated Sunday 1030am

I didnt get to catch up. I only got to see her for a good whole 10 minutes before she hurries me off so she can get back to breakfast... =( Life of the little traveller who is trying to make the best of her holiday back here

No comments: