Saturday, August 23, 2008

She looks a lil better now

Visited my mom today at the hospital. Dad was there already before me. He brought down some of my mom's clothes from Penang. Mom looked better than the week before when she first arrived in KL last Saturday. She was eating her dinner when I arrived. It seemed that she has made some new friends in the ward. Well, at least that would keep her mind off things and also at least she would not be that lonely like the earlier nights she was warded.

Told my mom I won't be visiting her tomorrow. Dad would be there for her. I will only meet Dad on Monday at 9am where we will be talking to the doctor again. I am just hoping that the doctor won't piss the shit out of me. Sometimes I feel I have anger issues but if I were to compare to some people I know, I think my anger issues are considered mild.

Hubby is taking a break right now watching his favourite team play against Middlesbrough. Luckily Carragher scored.. if not, confirm Hubby's mood would be rather foul. Its been quite some time since he last watched football... now that the season has begun, gone are the days of my TV watching during the weekends. The remote is his during the weekend.

Managed to buy Jaden his diapers. We bought 12 packs of diapers for Jaden... that would last him about 1 1/2 months, that is if he don't do big business twice / three times a day. I wonder how my sister is doing with her baby? Probably better than me as she has her in-laws and mother by her side at the moment taking care of her and baby. Can't wait to see baby Howard now!

No comments: