Friday, August 22, 2008

no one else but us

Got fed up with the air con that I changed the whole layout of my bedroom while Hubby was not home. Can't have the aircon dripped and make my life miserable. Now it can drip all it want and well, I will still be peacefully sleeping. HAH!

Wonder what time will Hubby reached home tonight. Poor thing must be tired to the bones. He has not much sleep and the workload.. hmm.. I better be a good wife and not let Jaden disturb his sleep tomorrow. Shall let him sleep till the afternoon, when its time to visit my mom. =)

Dad is down in town again and thankfully on the day I cannot make it to visit mom, he made it. There is no one to take care of Jaden and I don't really want to drive him to the in-laws unneccesarily.. such a double work in a way, to drive to Old Klang Rd, dropped baby, drive to PPUM and then back to pickup baby again at Old Klang. If the petrol does not kill me, the traffic jam I face kills. If only in-laws could offer to come up to my place to babysit for a while while i make my trip down to hospital but DREAM ON EMILY! That will not happen like for the next century. Maybe Yvonne would do it, but then again, she is working now so I don't want to disturb her.

As for friends who offer to look after Jaden for a while, well, I really appreciate it but its okay.. guess Hubby and I will manage it through... Worse comes to worse.. I have to lugged him along to the hospital and take turns carrying him outside the ward with my dad while we each take our turn to accompany my mother.

Tomorrow and the day after is Baby's Fair at Midvalley. Going to hunt for his diapers and hope that its selling at a very much discounted price. If I can, I think I will buy a carfull of his diapers. You have no idea how hard is it to find the brand that Jaden use in local hypermarkets.. its affordable, good and fits Jaden right...

Jaden's kai-ma Joy is now in Japan. Oh Nippon! May she enjoy herself to the fullest there.. *sigh* kan nice at times to get to travel here and there without anything to think back on?

No comments: