Saturday, August 30, 2008

New Bad Habit

It has been raining almost every day for the past one month now, havent it? Only certain time of the day, the sun shines on strongly and make our armpits sweat (just a metaphor) then it rains, the wind blows till the balls shrivels. The extremes in weather change is making me sneeze non stop and want to pee in my pants with each sneeze. *sigh* Thank GOD for kegel exercises! If not, confirm sure leak pee like crazy! Now, thinking of those women in olden days, I really wonder if they would leak pee each time they have a loud sneeze? Since they would not know anything about kegel would they?

My sister, I wonder, what is her experience that she was cut opened instead of going thru vaginal delivery? Would they have the same side effects like those vaginal delivery women? Must ask her! I already told her that most labor cases in SJMC would want to cut their patients open instead of advising them and encouraging them to do it naturally. Sometimes I wonder if it is because of more money for the doctor, more money incoming for the hospital since they have to stay at least 3 days 2 nights, and is much more faster compared to vaginal delivery? I am glad I had Doc Yong as my gynae who is really all out to encourage natural delivery and is also very keen to ask mothers to breastfeed their babies.

Jaden is still being exclusively breastfed today. Only now, he suckles on before he sleeps off at night, dawn and in the morning before he wakes up for good. Then its solids, water, solids.. unless I let him nap in the room, then its milk time. If not, then its just solids during the day and milk at night.

He has been rather cranky lately. AND his sleeping pattern is pissing me off. He would wake up in the middle of the night and roll around like a puppy looking for the right spot to pee and if he stillccant find the right spot to sleep, he will end up crying and that pisses off Hubby and I. More on Hubby because he needs to work and a good uninterrupted night sleep is very much needed. I wonder if its because he is uncomfortable with the growth of his upper teeth that is cutting out or it is just HIM and his newly picked up BAD HABIT? *sigh* I really hope he grows out of it FAST!

No comments: