Thursday, August 14, 2008

my little stunt man

Hubby left for work early today, leaving me at home to get ready, wake Jaden, change his diapers, feed him and then swoop him over to Aunt Lin's for a few hours so I can help out Hubby at work.

The event today was rather a success with the guests and media. Quite a good turnout, but of course, I would say could do better... but well, its good for now. At least the location was well air-conditioned and me no sweat no like a piggy while doing work. Can't say the same for Hubby tho. =p

Aunt Lin reported that Jaden was well-behaved at her place. He did not put up any fuss and had his nap without whining or crying. Maybe he did but Aunt Lin is covering up for him. He had a jolly good time with Xian Xian playing in their walkers, watching telly... and you know whats the best thing? When Hubby and I went to pick him up, he actually showed signs that he missed me. As soon as I walked through the door, he stuck by me and even wanted me to carry him. He was just all over me.. aah, my boy! So happyfyings to know that my son actually missed me.

Jaden now, can cruised along the couch seat but of course there has to be somebody supporting him from behind because from time to time, he will get his jelly legs and then *poom* he just sits on the floor. Another teeth is sprouting out from above.. THREE TEETH now.. and hes one biter than bites real hard! o.OH OH and one more thing, now he is giving Hubby and I heart attacks when he attempts to climb out from his walker. So many times I have beat him on his hands and scolded him, still no change... he still will try to climb out whenever he wants.. aduh sakit kepala i I tell you.. now is the time when I really have to start the 24-7 round the clock constant watch.. who knows what the boy will be up to next... and he has not even start to walk on his own yet.. *sigh*

No comments: