Friday, August 1, 2008

Don't you just love me Mr Yap -Part 2

(Earlier during the day)

What do you want to eat? Noodle?

CAN! Eat the one we bought yesterday la -the Dried Mix

I didn't know it was Dried Mix, thought it was the soup but nah, its the dry type.

(While she puts on the water to cook)

I feel so framed. Got scolded for something I didn't do yesterday. Scold me for not knowing what I bought and paid for it padahal it was you that bought that Dried Mix. DRIED MIX some more la!

(Then as she happily cooks the noodle, putting in the sauce into the water to let it boil before adding the noodle in... happy siut! After like a minute, she adds the noodle and then ...)

Did you put the sauce into the water?

Yea...?!!!

It is supposed to be the DRY TYPE!!! Its not the soupy type of noodle you DOINK!

(Feeling very very very very very very very shy and very very very very very very very very stupid...)

Why didn't you tell me earlier? You are supposed to tell me its like Indomee Goreng then I would know not to put cook the sauce right?

(Summore want to push the blame onto him so she would feel less stupid but nonetheless still stupid!)

I told you over and over again just now that it was the DRY TYPE! DRY! Which part of the word DRY do you not get?

(ALAMAK SIAL! Lucky she did not put too much water to cook the noodle.. so it all turned out quite good in the end anyways but well... she just can't help but feel VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY STUPID!)

The typical scenario in the house of Yap! =)

*sigh* Mr Yap, Mr Yap.. don't you just love this wife of yours?

No comments: