Friday, July 18, 2008

She made him cry

Jaden is attracted to kids. They catch his attention and he just can't stop looking at them. However, if its the baby girls that approaches him, he gets all stiffen up and so shy that you might actually think you see him blushing. I mean, does he know how to differentiate girls from boys at his age?

Today, while we were having dinner at Amcorp and this little girl (around 2 years old or less) came up to him to want to touch him. Jaden just looked and looked and couldn't even afford a smile until he looked at us or the adults and then only he breaks into this shy smile. So cute I tell you, the shyness level in him is something that Hubby and I don't see everyday because back at home with us, he terrorizes the whole house. =)

Then, there was this other little girl (3 to 4 years of age), which pissed me off real bad. We proceeded to A&W to have waffles. While waiting for Hubby to be done with his 'Dinobots' purchase, Jaden and I went into A&W first. After settling Jaden down onto the baby chair, this girl popped out from no where and started to cling on to the baby chair. At first, it was still okay till I realized if I don't put my hand to firm the chair, she might just topple it over. Then she went so close to Jaden that I got so paranoid that what if she is sick or having some flu virus? All the while she was there, I could tell that Jaden was rather stressed out by the closeness, so I reassured him that everything is ok. Then she have to go behind the baby chair and wanting to rock it. My son couldn't take all of that and burst out crying which he NEVER EVER did before. The best thing is, the mother of that girl was just sitting there looking on until Jaden cried. Then only she called her daughter back. What an idiot of that mother to let her child go harass my son like that! GGRRRRRR!!! Next time, should such thing happen, I think I shall just scold the kid away. Sorry-lah but I am a very protective mother!


1 comment:

weiling said...

you should tell the mom of the girl to mind her daughter and not going ard making other ppl's kids cry!