Tuesday, February 26, 2008

she rambles away

Hubby is down with cough. Bad one yet he still refuses to drink warm water. Padan muka don't want to listen to advice then now cannot kiss Jaden until he is well. Nevermind, he can watch me kiss kiss kiss Jaden then. =)

I, pulak, is sick and frustrated with my nose. The sinus is killing me. It really makes life miserable. What can I do to make it stop?

Just the other day when I said that Jaden loves his daddy because he showed signs of stress when I hit his father? Well, he loves me too. When the father pretended to hit me, he too went into crying mode. How cute can he get?

There is a lot of things pending for me to do. I know I want to do it but somehow there is always something that stops me. Like attending to Jaden till he sleeps and that also if he sleeps for like 2 hours or so. If not, everything will tergendala again. Need to clean up the house again, clean up the room, throw more things away that we do not need.. *sigh* a million and one things to do.

Did you hear? JLo gave birth already to twins, a girl and a boy. Can't wait to see their baby pics. Wonder who they take after? Soon to follow, Halle Berry, Jessica Alba, o.OH and the best one, Angelina Jolie's. Babies are popping out every month out of somebody. Was just watching some pregnancy documentary and then it made me think of those days of my pregnancy. I missed being pregnant.. tho I miss drinking with friends too. I prefer being pregnant tho. heheeheh more privileges! Juno is a great movie to watch. Should get your hands on that. Lovely story line...

I plan to have my hair cut really short. Should I? Will I regret it? o.Oh.. how how how? I need advice wey...

2 comments:

Gaiety XY Ann said...

try apply some "vicks" on your foot. and then wear socks.. that's what my mom always advise. kinda helps! however, on the hair part, i really dare not to give any advise. too use to ur long hair. :) try it with some shops that sell wig. i try before. it makes my face looks bigger!

weiling said...

don't worry... hair will grow. i will tell u, just do it. my hair used to be very long too =)