Saturday, February 2, 2008

Rambling away as usual

The weather is crazy isn't it for these past one month. Its been really hot like in the afternoon, and come 4pm onwards, it starts to rain heavily. The type with loud thunder that can rock you. Maybe I am just exaggerating about the rocking you part but you do get what I mean. I wonder how those that are doing business at The Curve's flea market is doing with all these rain.

Was in the mood of house-cleaning earlier today. So, decided to climb up high to wash the dirt and dust off the fans in the house. Actually just two. The one in the living room and also the stand fan that I have in my room. Next, I think I would clean up the 'guest' room for a while so that my parents could come and sleep comfortably when they are down for CNY.

My sister's wedding is just a week away. I wonder how is she doing. My mom have decided not to go down to Perlis until the 3rd day but dad wants to go down on the first day just because of .. anyway, none of my business that I am tied down here in KL. Maybe next year, I shall take Jaden back there for his first CNY celebrations with the Loos and Tans. This year, he shall celebrate it with the Yaps.

On Thursday, we took Jaden to buy his CNY shirt. Looked around for some bright red bodysuits or baby clothes. Saw one at Baby GAP but it was a size too small for the little boy. *sigh* and there aren't many choices here in Malaysia to choose from.. so **hint hint** the godfather in UK to look out for Baby GAP clothes.. (so feeling not shy about HINTING TO THE GODFATHER) but seriously the clothes here are so limited in terms of sizes / fashion style. Even clothes for me is kind of limited. I myself can't seem to find one that I really like and fall in love with. Even if I did fall in love with the clothes in the catalogue, it prolly will disappoint me when I see the real thing. Just like the dress featured in FEMALE December issue. Pricing pun salah gila babi and the cloth of that dress, lets just say you can buy better dresses for that price. Sucks!

Got to get hold of a few dresses and shoes. Don't have enough shoes... dresses too.. but what girl will say that she has enough clothes anyway? *gRin*

No comments: