Sunday, February 10, 2008

a Quiet affair

Today is the 4th day of CNY. People are pouring back to their work tomorrow. My guess, the highway is all jammed up with cars. *sigh* Holiday over so fast? Hmm.. today is also my sis's wedding dinner in Perlis. All my relatives would be there.. cousins, uncles, aunties, nephews and nieces.. It would really be one big reunion then. If only Jaden was a year or two years older, then I would be there sitting at the dinner with my parents. BUT I am not missing the wedding entirely. I am going to attend the one she is going to hold in KL. =)

The only thing that was repeated like last year was house-cleaning. Hubby did most of the job actually. So proud of my Hubby because I don't think a lot of husbands out there would actually clean the house thoroughly like mine. Can't find anyone like him out there anymore you know. *gRin*

CNY this year had been rather quiet. Only family affair and that also was just dinner. Then, its back to the world of Hubby, Jaden and I... and Cheekie and Cheeko don't have to go and stay with others. Kesian them, that we have to leave them with my friend last year.

Can't wait for the little boy to grow up to want to meet his cousins, travel around to collect angpows and sit at the dinner table together. So for those wondering how I spent this year's CNY, it was spent only in PJ and PJ only.

I missed the Loos'...

No comments: