Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I am a hero

Dear Godmothers & Godfather,

Today, Mommy and Daddy took me to see my doctor. They say its time for my 5th month jabs. There were a lot of sick children at the clinic. They were all either running crazy or crying themselves silly. I wanted to play with them but daddy says I have to wait till I am much bigger.

Doctor gave me something to drink. It was nasty but I did not spit it out. Then doctor turned me over for the 6-in-1 jab. Mommy and Daddy stood in front of me while I lifted my head up to smile at them and then, everything was over. Just like that, it was over. I did not even feel a thing.

Mommy and Daddy were so proud of me. They call me their little hero. My next jab would be in 7 months' time. A long way to go. Yippee!

o.Oh and I have also put on 500grams from last month. I am now weighing at 7kg. Doctor said I should be piling on 200 grams every month now and when I am 1 year old, I should be weighing at about 9kg. The ideal weight. Luckily, as I am a breastfed baby, I am not obese like the others.

Conclusion, I am a hero today.

Love,
Jaden

No comments: