Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hes so SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Guess what Hubby did for Baby and me? AAwwwww.. hes so sweet! It was really a nice surprise for me when I woke up and went to open the fridge to find these... I have always wanted to get it since I read about it. HUbby just have to get it first for me. Just wondering if he walked all the way there when I was fast asleep or he ordered it online. Hmm... Anyway, I really appreciate what he did. Just in case if you are wondering why am I so hyped over these cakes, well, its because they are jelly cakes and I have yet to try jelly cakes. Wanna know where to get them? Try QJelly.


o.Oh and I LOVE YOU BABY
!!!





No prize for guessing which cake belongs to Baby and which one's mine!

Jelly cakes I love!!!! Muah Muah!!

p/s: The teddy bear is actually pinkish in colour. Just that the cam didn't manage to capture the right colours. Look a the many happy rainbow coloured layers of jellies. I LOVE I LOVE!!!

pp/ss: Nope, its actually brown in colour -Milo flavored. Hubby said it was either that colour or a green coloured one. I am glad he chose the brown one then.. =)

No comments: