Saturday, February 9, 2008

Guess who is in town?

He told me he would be in town from 2 Feb till 12 Feb. Got so excited to see him again, that I quickly showed Joy the mail he sent. A few days after he touchdown in M'sia, Joy and I made dinner plans with him yesterday. I also wanted to show him my family.

Joy picked him up and we met up at The Curve @ Fridays for dinner. *sigh* The food standard is just going down down down. No longer worth the money we paid for the food. Anyway, we chatted away and oh boy, how good it feels to see him and know about other friends that have gone back to their motherland and what they are doing now. Last night was just perfect.

Want to know who he is?

Its been 3 years since he left M'sia after graduation and its good to know that he misses M'sia. His actual plans were to kidnap Joy back as his bride but guess after seeing Joy, she just didn't meet up to his expectations. Old and Dying and RICH.. =)

I am so hoping that one day Kemiso would come back too..

No comments: