Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Funny how they got on TV

Yesterday, while Hubby and I were seated in front of the idiot box, having a meal and watching this particular segment on AFC, we had a good laugh. This Korean host was introducing us to a dish of dried potatoes and when she took a bite into it, she said, "Mmm.. this taste just like potatoes!" **KA-CHING! OF COURSE YOU MORON! YOU JUST SAID IT WAS DRIED POTATOES. WHAT ELSE COULD IT TASTE LIKE?** Then she went on to introduce mini hamburgers and guess what she said? "Mmm.. these tastes just like burgers!" Shes such a genius ain't she?

Early this morning, I was sitting down watching One in A Million and this girl, Ayu came on to sing "My All" by Mariah Carey. Lets just say that her English pronunciation was horrifyings. The part where she got Hubby and I cackling were this line -
"I’d risk my life to feel / Your body next to mine"

She sang this - "I riss my life to feeeee your buddy next to mine"

and what did the judges say? That she will only lullaby her lover to sleep instead and that her breathing technique, vocal control, bla bla bla etc.. No wonder Malaysia produce such 'talents' and claim them one in a million because our judges suck big time when giving these contestants the truth. THEY SUCK! and thats the bottomline. I can imagine if it was Simon Cowell. He would prolly just say its absolutely horrible and he does not understand a word shes singing. In fact, I don't think she will even make it through the first two minute of singing at the audition.

Malaysia reality TV shows can really make you laugh, can't they?


No comments: