Thursday, December 27, 2007

remembering back ...

Year '07 is coming to an end soon. Lots have happened this year.

  • Found out I was pregnant
  • Planned my wedding with Hubby in just a month (with the help of family & friends)
  • Chose my bridal gowns
  • Have a wedding that was attended by family & friends from all over
  • Gwen came back for my wedding
  • Iz's family opened a new shop in Klang
  • Iz, Grace & Joy were witnesses to my marriage registration
  • Gynette went off to Leeds to study
  • XY got hitched to Andrew
  • Hit 61kg (max this time)
  • Gave birth to Jaden Simon Yap
  • My parents & Simon's became grandparents
  • Gwen, Joy, Schee became god-mothers
  • Iz became god-pa!
  • Gwen came back again for the full moon dinner
  • PC & Dennis got married
  • David is now a married man
  • Dannis too, is married...
  • Heard Alan is going to be a dad soon next year -his wife is 5 months pregnant
  • Had my first PAP smear test
  • Gwen came back for the long Christmas break
  • JBeng came back to M'sia for good
  • Celebrated my 1st birthday with Jaden & Hubby as a family
  • Gwen & Sam stayed over at my place (reminds me of 2 years back)
  • Had a Tang Yuen dinner night after ages of not having to sit down for family dinners
  • My brother scored 7as for PMR [how clever can he be? =)]
  • Soon to celebrate -going over to year 2008 with my child & Hubby.
Guess I can say this year was rather eventful for both Hubby and I. It was rather emotional too at times but it all happened for a reason. At the moment, my reason is just to make sure Jaden grows up healthy and strong and happy too. *sigh* its all good...

No comments: