Sunday, December 23, 2007

Intensive training

Here I am sitting in front of the comp, sneezing my snorts out, eating cereals for my late brunch. Hubby and Jaden is still fast asleep inside. Its the weekend and the boys know how to spend theirs well. I was just browsing through a friend's daughter's pic and is surprised to see his daughter able to support her head up while on tummy time and could also sleep on her tummy. *sigh* Guess Jaden now have to go through intensive tummy time now to strengthen his neck. His daddy is too paranoid about doing this and that to his son and in the end who suffers? The son of course, being a slow learner. I like my kid to learn stuff fast so I am going to intensify his training from today onwards. Nyways, hes already 3 months and still he can't really hold his head up high for long. AARRgggHHH!!! Such an envy to see those babies who takes in bottles. MINE WOULDN'T and WILL NOT TAKE IT EVEN NEAR HIS LIPS NOW!!! Heelllpp!!

No comments: