Sunday, December 2, 2007

The boys are still fast asleep...

The house is so quiet right now. The sound of me typing seems so loud. Its the time when the house is really at peace, with no activities going on except for the occasional clanging of bowls by Cheekie and Cheeko and the bubbles from the aquarium.

Bought Jaden his first pair of denim pants but I doubt he can wear right now because we bought him 3-6months' size. Babies grow fast don't they? Anyway Hubby and I are hoping that he will fit into them when he is about 4 months old. Then he will have his pants and all to go Bali. He already got his beach sandals which I bought even before he was born and it suits his two little feet just nice now. Looking out for beach pants now for him.. and if there were mini haiwaiian shirts for infants, I will buy them. Hubby always knock my head and say that Jaden is a baby and not a doll. Well, if I don't get to dress him up now, you think he will let me when he is 13 years old?

Look at his little feet. Adorable kan? Can't wait for him to pile on his lotus-root fat looks. Then its confirm his daddy's son!

We took him to Midvalley last night. Got him a couple of bodysuits since he is outgrowing fast the ones he is wearing now. I think Baby GAP is going to earn most of my money now. There are so many cute clothes in there... if only they have a wide range like those found in UK.. would be better! Anyway, hoping that when Iz comes back, if he comes back next year, Hubby might want to ask Iz to get him a little scottish kilt! *tee hee hee*

Jaden has been sleeping for more than 12 hours now.. going into 15 soon. OH NO!! I sure hope after at least 3 hours or so of playing with him later will enable him to sleep soundly again like last night... *keepin my fingers crossed!**

No comments: