Monday, December 31, 2007

Bye Bye 2007!

oMg.. Year 2007 is coming to an end. What have I achieved this year? Other than getting pregnant, got married, and gave birth to a lovely healthy boy.

Most of my girlfriends have gone and come back from Thailand. Be it shopping lah or soaking up the sun, I bet they all have great fun. I can no longer do that unless Jaden grows a little older than what he is now. Still a 3 month old who knows how to shout at his mom to go away for picking his nose.

Jaden just got his nappy rash. Discovered it today while changing his diapers. Oh no! What do I do? I have already sapu-ed the cream on his butt cheeks. Cleaned it thoroughly, pat it dry.. I even resorted to fanning some air to dry up the moist area and then sapu-ed the cream on his ass. *sigh* I wish I could let him air-dry his butt naturally but confirm he is sure to pee.. so erm.. nope! Not taking that chance of him spraying pee everywhere but if thats for the best, then I shall think of something to prevent the pee soaking up the whole room with pee smell and stain.

Gwen will be leaving back tomorrow.. or should I say later today 31st? Won't be see-ing her till like next year. Found out something about a mutual friend, and we both cried about it. Actually she cried worst.. but it just make us realize that nothing should be taken for granted. Life is unpredictable.

We celebrated Jaden's 3rd month-birthday! We bought 3 slices of cake this time with a candle. He was so happy to see us crowding around him with the cakes. He was more interested in us talking and cooing to him than the cake but its all good. At least he enjoyed the moment ~

Won't be celebrating New Year with friends this time. Just Hubby and Jaden and I... probably I will be watching the fireworks from my balcony. I love the location of where I am staying. Just right for all these type of occasions. I mean its not any hill-top bungalows or high-rise penthouse in the city, its just a small, cosy apartment for my family...

Anyway, would take this opp to wish all my friends a very
Happy Happy New Year 2008
and may it be better and better each year!

Love,
eMs


p/s: a couple of photos of Jaden before the year ends...

Do I look like a Dutchlady Mister Milk Man now?


I can hold the plate by myself. See?



My toothless smile



I am just happy at where I am with my cakes!

No comments: