Tuesday, October 2, 2007

LINAREE!

Yes.. u Linaree! I hope you read this before the weekend comes... coz this is memang dedicated to you.

Simon did smsed u but he smsed to the M'sian local number instead of S'pore num.. so that explains why the delay in the news reaching you but I think there were friends who told you that I was giving birth as you girls were chatting on msn.. (u know who -suekingkong)

And.. its not funny to sms people at about 3am in the morning, a few hours after the birth of my baby to ask if my baby is out? really really out? coz I remember smsing you to tell you that I was *censored* and *censored* again, with the rectum hurting, that it takes me half hour to turn from left to right...and right to left.. and my legs were just too numb and nerve-pulling to put it down straight.. Don't even ask me if I could even walk straight then... If I said that during pregnancy, I walked like a penguin and feel like a walrus.. Well, for your information, I walk worse than any fat animals without legs... so there.. till you come and visit my little baby, Hubby and I... I shall leave you with this un-called for names!


"LINAREE, YOU ARE THE WORST, BLUREST GIRL WITH SOTONG MESSAGES -SENT AT UNGODLY HOURS AND .... AARRRGGHHHHH!!!!!"

You know I love you girl!

**Muah muah**

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SORRRRRYYYYYY i was drunk when you text me and i really could not believe jaden is out!!!


SORRREEEHHHH for the ungodly smses at ungodly hour!

i see you choooon

blubbieMs said...

I somehow suspected that you were drunk too that is why I refuse to reply you after the second sms.. hehehhe.. I know you well, see? *gRin*

Anonymous said...

uyLubs you simon and jaden!!!