Tuesday, July 24, 2007

eM down again!

U told me that you can hardly now sleep at night.
You can only fall asleep when dawn is breaking.

Last month, you told me you start eating your dinner near midnight.
Previously, you said you eat early and do not eat after 8pm.

You said you saw things. You saw fierce-looking people.

I told you not to wander around on your own. I said to not say anything that will make people think of you otherwise. But you choose to do so. To have you taken to the 'right authorities' will break his and my heart but I guess it will be time soon that he and I make such a decision.

What made you change into what you are today? Why? How? When? Who?
Questions I ask myself everyday.. Why is it others can be mind-healthy when they are much more elderly than you are? Why you? What happened along the way?


No comments: