Friday, June 15, 2007

Last Wed

Went to Meridien for a launch last Wed. This time around, it was pretty relaxing compared to previous ones that we had. Media turnout was pretty positive for the fact that it was held so early in the morning. Hubby and I was really thankful and appreciative that they made it to the launch. However, that is not my intended topic. =)

I have heard so much about Le Meridien's food, that they were one of the best in town and all that jazz.. well, I have to admit their breakfast was fab compared to lunch. Couldn't help myself to tea or coffee or else I would have gulped down several cups of tea with honey and coffee with milk. Conclusion, food was just so so. Think I prefer the La Bodega's food. *gRin*

Last Wed was also RinaLee's 24th birthday. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINAREE"
**sigh** time really flies. Soon in about 6 months time down the road, it will be my turn and I am turning 24 with a baby in my arms.


Was actually planning to head back Penang this weekend but I guess the plan is scrapped. Hubby says he needs rest and get on with work, work and more work. Well, logical but still.. its Penang. I have not been home since CNY. How long is that? I missed my assam laksa, fried oyster, char koay teow, ais kacang, fried chicken skin, hokkien mee, bangkok lane fried mee and many more.. Wanna go home!! =(

Speaking of home, I just remembered. Have to remind Hubby to make reservations with restaurant for Father's Day. Father-in-law wants to celebrate... got to go and get things done now..

No comments: