Monday, May 21, 2007

Evday is Mother's Day for my mommy! -part 1

What will I do without my mom?

Wake up feeling hungry? Well.. my favourite breakfast is on the table piping hot ready to be eaten..

Lunch? Got just a few veges & meat in the fridge? Have no fear! She can whipped up anything and make it delicious.

Tea? Share with her a laugh and you get to eat her favourite cake.. *wink*

Dinner? Three full course dinner, that is promised to make you full and happy..

Dessert? Freshly squeezed orange juice, served chilled.. sigh..

What will I do without my mom?

Yah.. i know, I am married but I am and always will be my mom's baby little girl and she will always be there for me no matter what.. so that is why she is one of the most important people in my life. Of course there are others, but Mom comes first, then Dad then my Hubby and Baby and Hubby's family..

Mom! I love you.. Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: