Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Choices...

Should you be able to choose for your other half? Would you wish him / her to be

1) Loud or Mute?
2) To speak his / her mind or To listen to yours and yours only?
3) Be able to hang out with his / her own friends or just stay home?
4) To be patient or impatient
5) To talk properly or just shout and all?

Tell me.. grrr

Have you ever
tried getting up on your own without having to lean on anything / anybody when your belly looks like a bloated balloon filled with lots of un-pressable pressure? If 22 weeks of pregnancy has already made me a woman depending on railings and people to lift me up to my feet.. *shudder* what would the 7th -9th month be like? Hmm.. now who wants to be my side partner / my walking tongkat beside me when we go out?

1 comment:

firefly said...

haiya, u already have one besides you liau!!!! somemore,he's the walking sofa for you too..:P no offend simon...take care hor?